Table of Contents Hide
The recently released Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse features numerous Easter eggs that reference other Spider-Man properties, including comics, TV shows, video games, and the MCU. Here are 13 of the most exciting Spider-Man-related Easter eggs in the film.
1. J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson
J.K. Simmons voices J. Jonah Jameson across different universes.
2. Tom Holland’s Spider-Man gets a small shout-out
Miguel O’Hara references Tom Holland’s Spider-Man from the MCU.
3. The Spot meets Venom’s friend
On the Spot’s first multiverse trip, he meets Mrs. Chen, a friend of Venom.
4. Morbius gets a subtle nod
Gwen mentions Morbius during a conversation with Miles.
5. Miles and Gwen recreate the iconic upside-down kiss
Miles and Gwen have a moment that almost recreates an iconic scene from Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man.