Today’s Wordle is a tough one, but don’t worry, we have some tips and tricks to help you solve it. If you just want to see the answer, scroll down to the end of the article.
What is Wordle?
Wordle is a daily puzzle game that originated as a gift from engineer Josh Wardle to his partner. Today, it has become an international sensation, with many versions and fan-created variations available. The game has become so popular that it’s now owned by The New York Times.
Tips for Solving Wordle
If you want to solve Wordle on your own, try choosing a starting word with at least two different vowels and common consonants such as S, T, R, or N.
Frequently Asked Questions About Wordle
- What happened to the Wordle archive? Unfortunately, the archive has been taken down at the request of The New York Times.
- Is Wordle getting harder? No, the difficulty level has remained the same since the game’s creation. However, you can turn on Hard Mode for a greater challenge.
- Why are there two different Wordle answers some days? The New York Times made changes to the game after acquiring it, allowing for different answers to be acceptable on occasion. Refresh your browser before starting a new puzzle to avoid confusion.
- If you played this word in Scrabble, it would be worth 33 points even before any bonus squares.
- Today’s Wordle is a five-letter word that ends with the letter Y and has a double letter.
Today’s Wordle Solution
The answer to Wordle #712 is JAZZY.
Don’t worry if you couldn’t solve today’s puzzle. There will be a new one tomorrow, and we’ll be back with more helpful hints to guide you!
Wordle-obsessed? These are the best word games to play IRL.